Monday, August 27, 2007

YouTube

Thing 20

This turns out to be a pretty easy Thing for me to complete, since I like to check out YouTube from time to time. It's a pretty amazing web feature, really, and it's hard to imagine a time when we didn't have access to so many videos at a moments notice. Although back in the day, it wouldn't have mattered if we'd had access to the videos because we wouldn't have had the bandwidth to play them anyway.

A couple of my favorites:

Chris L. introduced me to this particular video:



And speaking of Chris L, here's something of interest to us all:



If he happens across this and hates me for it, hopefully he'll let me know.

I guess I'll stop there, although I could just keep adding video after video.

The end.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spooky Beatle said:

Great clip! "Some Other Guy" was a standard part of the repertoire for all the bands on Merseyside.
Listen to the guy in the audience at the very end, who shouts "We want Pete!". This was filmed just after they kicked Pete Best out of the band, and got Ringo in. Can't see it in this footage, but George has a black eye from a fight that broke out over l'affaire Best.

Anonymous said...

I like the won where hes fixn the truck.

folksnake said...

Nice stuff, all of it, if I do say so myself.

Anonymous said...

Who ast you!

folksnake said...

No one "ast" me. That's the beauty of something like this...I can post an opinion when I feel the need. So no "asting" required.

Anonymous said...

I can poast to jerk.

"That's the beauty of this"

folksnake said...

I see your point, "anonymous"...definitely a strength and a weakness, allowing anyone to "poast".

By the way--nice name! Must have been up all night to come up with that one.

Anonymous said...

You tellin me about names, when you go around with that weirdo folksnack thing? Jeez, this plac is goin to the dogs...

folksnake said...

I'm done now...I'm declaring victory and packing it in. Best of luck in any future endeavors, "anonymous".

If that is your name.

Anonymous said...

I one.

Anonymous said...

and I stil like the truck fixn part

contrarymary2 said...

I enjoyed the clip - very funny!
Are there any more?

Tal said...

Who would have thought there would be a comment war in Tara's Blogger? ZOMG!