Friday, August 17, 2007

test document

Thing 18

This exercise has to do with web-based productivity applications; in other words, office software that you can use and save online. I just wrote a few sentences about it and then used the publish feature to send it to my blog. My goodness, everything has become so easy and so integrated.

Here's what I wrote in Zoho Writer, pretty cool (the application, not the entry so much). I'll check out Google.docs next. Maybe I'll throw away all of my old 51/4 inch floppy discs.

Here's a simple document that I'm currently creating, simply because it's a part of the exercise I need to do for this particular step in the 23 Things program. I think this is pretty neat, however, having the ability to create documents and not need to have the proper software loaded on your computer. I recognize all the icons, this seems fairly obvious to me and would hopefully be explanatory to others. How simple, to have your documents always available to you even when you've forgotten your disc or your flash drive or whatever it may be that you use.

Hey, where's the spell check?

Aha.

No comments: