Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's De.light.ful, It's Del.icio.us, It's De.love.ly

(Let's hope it's really delicious if you have to eat at this restaurant)
Thing 13

I've had a del.icio.us account for a while. I love it because I can look at my bookmarks from any computer, anytime, anywhere. Unless I'm home, that is, because my dial-up connection is so dern slow. When I'm browsing (on fast computers) I can save websites to refer back to later. I've done this. I've even gone back and looked at the sites again. It's amazing and there's no need to remember lengthy web addresses or try to remember what search terms you used to get there. But sometimes I what I need is a del.icio.us site to remind me how the word delicious gets split up for the website address. D.eli.cious? Deli.ciou.s?? De.lic.ious???

No comments: